Despite being rather grand, Boningale Manor is a welcoming family home, in a beautiful and tranquil setting in Wolverhampton, easily found only minutes away from J4/M54.
We have 3 offers
The first 4-Star Bed & even better Breakfasts
The Second 4-Star Self-Catering (including our stunning Gold Award property "The Round House")
The Third Bespoke Celebrations - your party, deiivered by an experienced team to your design & budget, exclusively for YOU & yours (never more than one party!)
Go to the relevant page for full details! Or contact us on 0748 3131 707 or by using the form to have all your questions promptly answered.
Why Boningale Manor?
We take great pride in meeting your needs. Our rooms are clean, our beds are expensively comfortable and our breakfasts are good. Very good actually. We won't be over-familiar, but guests say they've left feeling as they've been treated as if friends. Don't take our word for it, look Boningale Manor up on Trip Advisor and see the reviews they've left! We are particularly good at meeting the needs of
- Guests visiting friends in the area
- Contractors woking in Wolverhampton, Telford and i54
- Families renovating their current home or waiting to move into their new home
- Extended families getting together on one site for weddings
Location, Location, Location!
Whilst rural and quiet, Boningale Manor sits on a road network that makes it extremely convenient for many destinations. ALL of the follwing are only 5 to 20 minutes away!
About 5 minutes away:-
About 8 minutes away:-
Pattingham, Wrottersley, Shifnal, Tong
From 8 to 15 minutes away:-
Codsall Wood, Oaken, Codsall, Birches Bridge and Bilbrook
The i54 Enterprise Park, Pendeford, Fordhouses and Featherstone
Perton, The Wergs, Tettenhall, Newbridge and Whitmore Reans
Compton (for Compton Hospice) and Finchfield
About 15 to 20 minutes away
Both Wolverhampton and Telford centres
Nearby places of interest, all 5 to 20 minutes away, include
- World-famous David Austin Rose Gardens
- RAF Cosford (RAF Cold War Museum, Passing-Out Parades and Annual Air Shows).
- UNESCO's World Heritage Sites of Ironbridge
- Weston Park
- Boscobel House (where King Charles hid in the oak tree, causing thousands of pubs to acquire the name "The Royal Oak").
- Wolverhampton's Whitewick Manor
- South Staffordshire, Shifnal and Wergs Golf Clubs
- Molineux Stadium (Wolverhampton Wanderers) and Dunstall Horse Racing Course